Workshop: Academic Culture
Dear mentees and mentors,
Intercultural Mentoring Programme would like to invite you to the first workshop on Academic Culture, which is conducted by the excellent experienced trainer/mediator/coach Jyotika Dalal. We are confident that you will receive the most valuable practices and excercises in our workshop.
When? 22.04.2023 at 10:30
Where? Bildungscampus, building T, room T.0.10
Food? On your own cost.
Short overview on the workshop topics:
- Living and studying in Germany: Important aspects from the perspective of international students
- Cultural influences on group dynamics, teaching and learning traditions
- Higher education context in Germany: understanding the role of lecturers-students, learning environment, academic standards, project and team work - expectations and attitudes
For each thematic unit, there are exercises to try out theoretical inputs. It will be fun, informative and interactive!
Important: - The workshops are obligatory events in the mentoring program (In order to get the ECTS)
- Please make sure your mentoring partner knows about the workshop and also how to get there. If necessary, meet before and come together
- If your mentoring partner does not attend, of course you can come on your own. The workshop will still be useful for you, but being there together is better, of course
Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact us